Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
+2
***Death***
brad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brad
Admin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:07 pm

1. Admins should stop un-muting themselves after death and before orders... Its extremely fucking annoying and unnecessary unless for mic checks / admin business.. Why the fuck should they be able to talk before everyone else and interrupt orders? Of course owners should be able too but not admin..

2. Warden must say when playing last reaction first reaction, its really gay when your not even focusing on what the warden says because your on skype/vent and then you just randomly die.

3. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many little kids as ct, perhaps age 14+ required to play CT?

4. Tons of admins are complete bitches and abuse their power... the best admins have the most limited power and the worst admins have the most. Cody needs to stop being a bitch, Greed needs to stop being a bitch.

5. I understand the disrespect rule but its pretty fucking gay. Honestly whos that big of a bitch they kick someone over being called a fag once? When I was admin I never kicked anyone over calling me a faggot, a bitch, a nigger, whatever.. People don't like eachother.

6. Valheru needs more server tools to troll with.

7. I say you promote all the old admins that were extremely successful back up to admin (Medic, Dark Liberator, JakePos2, akkere) and perhaps remove some of the new gay admins. And give them fucking models if you feel bad for them.

8. Fucking promote Wonder. He is easily the best admin and the coolest. Hes an extremely chill laid back guy who always helps people and only uses his admin when necessary.

9. This is becoming a fucking long list. I have all the old good maps when you want to put them on make me a sub-user account and ill do it.

10. You should sell fucking models. You will make a ton of fucking money. Again, just make me a sub-user account and ill do that shit nigga. Just like the old ones, Fucking darth vader and some nasty shit bro.

YesIMad.

/endmad
Back to top Go down
***Death***
Clan Member

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Shocked wow ...........ok that was awesome brad cheers and yeah Wonder should get promoted as well as badmedic cuzz they are cool admins and use their powers only when it's needed(like: slaying a freekiller and stuff like that). Some poeple do abuse their powers way 2 much as admins and then when any of the high officials (like action bastard,or valheru) come on it's like "I didn't abuse my powers" when they actually do.

Btw: No offense, but I agree with brad on the ct age limit as well, but down to like 13+ is when I think it should be.
Back to top Go down
brad
Admin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:54 pm

***Death*** wrote:
Shocked wow ...........ok that was awesome brad cheers and yeah Wonder should get promoted as well as badmedic cuzz they are cool admins and use their powers only when it's needed(like: slaying a freekiller and stuff like that). Some poeple do abuse their powers way 2 much as admins and then when any of the high officials (like action bastard,or valheru) come on it's like "I didn't abuse my powers" when they actually do.

Btw: No offense, but I agree with brad on the ct age limit as well, but down to like 13+ is when I think it should be.

Haha that medic does need a promotion as well but i was talking about a medic your probably not familiar with he was an admin and a damn good one at the old server.
Back to top Go down
***Death***
Clan Member

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Embarassed lolz thought you ment thebadmedic scratch and no I haven't meet the medic ur talking about, but am looking forward 2 seeing him in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Yes thebadmedic is cool I dont see a problem with him getting a promotion it seems right for him to get one.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
Wonderdays
Clan Member

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm

yea I agree with your suggestions they are all true. Razz The 6th and the 8th one are the most important in my opinion. cheers
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 pm

this topic gives me an idea im going to make a suggestions Section in the fourm for EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
Wonderdays
Clan Member

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:46 pm

yea do it so we can post maps suggestions and reports, if we like them or not.
Back to top Go down
Baddie
Clan Member

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:04 pm

i really agree with rule 2,3,4,5 relaly do
Back to top Go down
DrunkenIrishMan*
Clan Member
DrunkenIrishMan*

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 am