Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

CalendarHomeHomePageFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unapologetic relentless free killing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EroSennin78
Clan Member

PostSubject: Unapologetic relentless free killing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:51 am

Tell who it is your reporting- Mario and [ACDT] JimW.G.

What they did- They were the CT on underwater, they would say things like get on the ground then shoot me. They were killing t's if someone rebelled and killed a ct. They would say if one ct dies we will kill 3 t's. They were laughing about it and this carried on for at least 30 minutes. I tried to record with F5 but I didn't know it was only screen shots however I can post some if you wish especially when I said go ahead and free killed me in chat and he did.

Link to any screen shots of him abusing admin or breaking rules- https://2img.net/h/i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/TRC_Rukus/ba_underwater_prison_v30005.jpg

Who witnessed it that we could contact- \\\ and skiz101

What do you wish to be done to them- I told them stop and that I was recording them and that they would get banned for a week and he said fuck you i dont care. I think they should be banned for atleast a week. If nothing else then from at the bare minimum from being CT.

*edit* I downloaded this program i used to use called FRAPS and I will be able to recored video at the touch of a button so I will have undeniable proof from now on*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relentle$$
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Unapologetic relentless free killing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Are you saying I'm free killing? I remeber when this happened but I wasn't the one who was free killing. I can verify this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EroSennin78
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Unapologetic relentless free killing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Relentle$$ wrote:
Are you saying I'm free killing? I remeber when this happened but I wasn't the one who was free killing. I can verify this.

No the word relentless not the name sorry for the confusion but it was more Jim then Mario
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unapologetic relentless free killing   

Back to top Go down

Unapologetic relentless free killing
Page 1 of 1