Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

CalendarHomeHomePageFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Admin Application (Akkere) *Denied*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akkere
Clan Member

PostSubject: Admin Application (Akkere) *Denied*   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Steam Name: [Action] Akkere

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:27090829

Why you want to be admin: I've been apart of Action's Jailbreak (aka Brutal Jailbreak) since Action's first server and have always enjoyed it more than other Jailbreaks. I want to be admin because as an active/regular player I've had to deal with times of freekillers, hackers (though rarely), and script kiddies (aka people who "nuke" servers). It's to be understood that admins can't spend their entire lives on the server, so there are times where there's no admin and freekillers have their palooza. I guess I want to be admin to be apart of the team that stops that shit from happening.

Time played on the server: About a week or so after Action first established his first server (By first server, I mean when he worked with Acid)

Admin wanted: To stop those that violate the rules when there's no one else.

Final thoughts: I do have experience with being an admin, also a pretty fast typist (for stuff like !slay !ban incase of surprise freekillers)

Last edited by Akkere on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkere
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Akkere) *Denied*   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:29 pm

I also have Fraps that I keep on constant record now incase there's a freekiller that has his frenzy. Just gotta remember to re-encode the files so I don't end up getting 200 gigs of videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wingless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Akkere) *Denied*   Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 pm

bro you dont use your mic enough so ima have to say no and u constantly spam your mom 24/7 sorry bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
Akkere
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Akkere) *Denied*   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:24 am

Meh, the your mom thing I can tone down a bit, but I don't really understand the whole "Mic" thing. There are plenty of admins out there that haven't had to use a mic and can still do their job, but I'll respect your opinion.
In that case what I'll just do is use FRAPS to record any freekillers and stack it up as evidence for the Report Abuse application. I'll notify you or an admin to review the report, as I'll probably be reporting often (Think once every 1-3 days.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonderdays
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Akkere) *Denied*   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:38 am

I'm sad you dont have a mic bro, cuz I'm pretty sure you could be a good admin. Your online alot and you know the rules pretty well and stuff, the only matter is really that you dont have a mic, i dont think any other admins dont have mic or maybe you have one but you jsut dont use it... anyway you need use it quite often if you want to be an admin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Akkere) *Denied*   

Back to top Go down

Admin Application (Akkere) *Denied*
Page 1 of 1