Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akkere
Clan Member
Akkere

Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford   Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:22 pm

No, this is not a joke.

# 69 "Chuck Norris" STEAM_0:0:19541654 06:05 104 0 active
- Had tried to pull a "Columbine" with our server and was freekilling T's for no reason. He was banned for a day by Wonder, but I'm worried he's just going to come back to do it again.

Here's my proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9SmPRN6ZM

The Video also details the reason for the punishment. As you can see, Chuck's a bit unstable...

Punishment: Permanent Ban.

Reason for Punishment: When I said he pulled a "Columbine" I meant he was actually pissed off at everyone for no reason/the server itself. If you've ever seen Chuck Norris, you'd notice he never quite was good at Jailbreak, and infact, never fully understood rules. He was commonly killed by CTs, and always raged afterwards.
When he came in the server he had came in with intention of "payback" despite that fact that his failure was his fault. Here's the full video, as the proof was just cuts to show him freekilling.

And even if he is just permabanned from CT, Chuck seems to be the kind of guy to just go out of his way and get one of those lag scripts. Although I'd love to record that for Valve, I'd rather not see his rage face again.

Next Up is chrisbradford
STEAM_0:1:5329257

He pretty much joined into the Freekill spree later on. Although he probably didn't know what was going on, I'd think the punishment for him is a ban from CT, permanent or not, because we don't need that kind of guy with the rifle.

Punishment: Permanent CT Ban At Most.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford   Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am

I can vouch this for Chuck Norris

He is always free killing when no admins are online.
Back to top Go down
Wonderdays
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford   Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:09 pm

yea someone called me when he did that and i banned his ass for a day, but i think its not enough since you guys say hes constaly doing it when theres no admin online. Between Akkere why is the youtube video private, i cant see your proof, thats pretty useless Razz
Back to top Go down
Akkere
Clan Member
Akkere

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford   Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Whoops, must've forgot to re-save it to unlisted. I was uploading it through Windows Movie Maker and for some reason they don't let you have the unlisted option , so I just uploaded it planning on changing it to unlisted. Sorry about that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford   Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 pm

ill perma ban him sorry guys
Back to top Go down
http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford   Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting Chuck Norris & chrisbradford
Page 1 of 1