Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

CalendarHomeHomePageFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kim-Jong-il, Emperor of Korea, wishes to be ruler of great server!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kim-Jong-il
Clan Member

PostSubject: Kim-Jong-il, Emperor of Korea, wishes to be ruler of great server!   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:48 am

Greetings, I am Kim-Jong-il, the great ruler of all of Korea and holder of weapons of mass destruction. I come to you in request of becoming ruler of great server to spread my rule as emperor of the world, as I have weapons of mass destruction.

Steamid: What is this id you speak of? I have twitter though.

Admin Wanted: Owner and Ruler

How long have you played on the server: The ruler of Korea has no time to play games, but must spread rule through weapons of mass destruction!

Final Thoughts: I will nuke you. I swear to God (aka me).

I AM THE REAL KIM JONG IL, DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM SOME FAKE, AS THAT IS FAKE, YOU ARE FAKE. FAAAAAAAAAKE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonderdays
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kim-Jong-il, Emperor of Korea, wishes to be ruler of great server!   Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:33 am

haha that made me laugh. Good one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kim-Jong-il
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kim-Jong-il, Emperor of Korea, wishes to be ruler of great server!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:42 am

I do not understand, how was my request comical? I merely requested that I become chairman of server to spread my korean rule.
Perhaps you do not understand the responsibilities I have as an official.
If there is ever someone who does something like... Freekill, I shall send an emissary to cut their balls off and feed to the starving people who don't work hard enough.
If there is someone who... Orders T's to crouchwalk, I shall send an emissary to have them in a Korean water torture, which had been robbed by the Chinese, by the way.
If there is someone who freekills me, I send weapons of mass destruction to their door step, for it is what the people of Korea want!

Also if you do not accept my application, I shall send weapons of mass destruction to your doorstep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dievas
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kim-Jong-il, Emperor of Korea, wishes to be ruler of great server!   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Kim-Jong-il wrote:
I do not understand, how was my request comical? I merely requested that I become chairman of server to spread my korean rule.
Perhaps you do not understand the responsibilities I have as an official.
If there is ever someone who does something like... Freekill, I shall send an emissary to cut their balls off and feed to the starving people who don't work hard enough.
If there is someone who... Orders T's to crouchwalk, I shall send an emissary to have them in a Korean water torture, which had been robbed by the Chinese, by the way.
If there is someone who freekills me, I send weapons of mass destruction to their door step, for it is what the people of Korea want!

Also if you do not accept my application, I shall send weapons of mass destruction to your doorstep!

lawl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me1
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kim-Jong-il, Emperor of Korea, wishes to be ruler of great server!   Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:40 pm

LLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim-Jong-il, Emperor of Korea, wishes to be ruler of great server!   

Back to top Go down

Kim-Jong-il, Emperor of Korea, wishes to be ruler of great server!
Page 1 of 1