Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <----

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The SpyCrab66
Clan Member
The SpyCrab66

--->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <---- Empty
PostSubject: --->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <----   --->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <---- EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Ive made a previous application but nobody really responded or gave me any notice so here i go

Steam Name: mcmastj1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9917649

Why I want to be an admin: I've been with TK/Brutal for a long time now and i've seen alot of freekilling, gunplanting... ect on the servers and i play on the servers very often on the weekends when admins arn't on so I think i would make a good admin.

Time Played on server: Well the time with TK is since late Julyish (Kinda hard to remember :O) and i've been with brutal since it started.

Admin Wanted: It doesn't matter anything that will help me enforce the rules.

Final Thoughs: Ive been an admin for many servers from hl2dm to css to cs 1.6 to tf2 so i think i have quite the experience ^^

By the way ask wingless im helping him make the map
Matter of fact im teaching him how to make a map
Read this topic Ploxorz-----> http://brutalgaming.nstars.org/suggestions-f10/ba_brutaljail_beta-this-is-just-a-preveiw-of-the-map-soon-to-come-t94.htm
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: --->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <----   --->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <---- EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:39 pm

im saying yes ur a great player i like u even without a mic u deserve admin u help alot with the maps thanks
Back to top Go down
http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
Wonderdays
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: --->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <----   --->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <---- EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 pm

I support your application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <----   --->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <---- Empty

Back to top Go down

--->SpyCrab's (AdminApplication) <----
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Gaming :: Player Applications :: Apply for Jailbreak Admin-
Jump to: