Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.
 
CalendarHomeHomePageFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 new server is up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myon
Clan Member


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-25

new server is up! Empty
PostSubject: new server is up!   new server is up! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm

my new server is up! anyone from brutalgaming is welcome Razz

connect 69.197.191.17:27015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SneakyBastard
Clan Member


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-12-04

new server is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server is up!   new server is up! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:20 pm

is this the legit brutal gaming new server? like run by action?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dievas
Clan Member
dievas

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-10-22

new server is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server is up!   new server is up! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:11 am

SneakyBastard wrote:
is this the legit brutal gaming new server? like run by action?

Although Myon is allowed to run his own server, it is not an "Action-Approved" server. The actual official new server is at 65.99.210.188:27015

Myon, you should ask Action about inclusion into the official server list, I am sure that he wouldn't mind.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valheru
Clan Member


Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-03

new server is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server is up!   new server is up! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 am

dievas wrote:
SneakyBastard wrote:
is this the legit brutal gaming new server? like run by action?

Although Myon is allowed to run his own server, it is not an "Action-Approved" server. The actual official new server is at 65.99.210.188:27015

Myon, you should ask Action about inclusion into the official server list, I am sure that he wouldn't mind.

That is all.

It may not be an "Action-Approved" server, but that's probably good, seeing as the only "official" server never has anyone on it, and no good admins.
None of the old admins want to pay for what they were originally given.
This new server of Myons is much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dievas
Clan Member
dievas

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-10-22

new server is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server is up!   new server is up! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 am

[quote="Valheru"]
dievas wrote:
It may not be an "Action-Approved" server, but that's probably good, seeing as the only "official" server never has anyone on it, and no good admins.
None of the old admins want to pay for what they were originally given.
This new server of Myons is much better.

If any of you had listened to either I, or Action, then you would have heard that none, I repeat, NONE, of the older admins are losing their admin; EVER. The new system was intended to get new players to pay to help support the newer server that we are using.

That means that those of you that contributed aren't losing anything, not now, not ever. If you would just ask, we would tell you this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




new server is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new server is up!   new server is up! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
new server is up!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» No server response
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» Chess-Tournament-Results-Server
» FICS - Free Internet Chess Server
» No server response

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Gaming :: Off Topic :: Discussion-
Jump to: