Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse.

Go down 
4 posters

Is Dievas the most sexiess man alive?
Yes
Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Vote_lcap67%Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
OH YES
Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Vote_lcap0%Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
OH GOD YES
Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Vote_lcap0%Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YES BABY YES OH YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Vote_lcap33%Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
dievas
Clan Member
dievas

Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse.   Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:44 am

I (Dievas of the great Trollocracy) am reporting player: Everyone but me and action bastard.

They were abusing their right to be raging faggot-loving-nigger-jew-queerbait-sperm-repositories. Every time I try to have innocent fun (such as noclipping when nothing important is happening and slapping at the end of rounds) the other players (specifically drunken, brad, and well, fuck everyone else) suddenly have a 20ft cock inside their virgin asses. Suddenly, when I try to make things fun (being the troll that I am) everyone develops a horrifying case of "ihateanythingthatididntapproveof-itis.

I have repeatedly witnessed this horrible atrocity of general niggardliness.

I would like to see each and everyone of these people ass-raped by 10,000,000 niggerclowns who all have AIDS and then eaten by niggercannibals. Preferably on a Tuesday and have them all wearing navy blue mittens. Also video tape the entire ordeal. Don't ask.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse.   Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

I dont like you k?
Back to top Go down
http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
-CODY-
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse.   Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:55 am

i agree neither do i Smile
Back to top Go down
The SpyCrab66
Clan Member
The SpyCrab66

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse.   Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:57 am

I have no apparent reason but i don't like voice changers O: they are so annoying

Im With Cody Arrow Gravity cat is not amused with you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse.   Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting "* -dievas -action_bastard" for general abuse.
Page 1 of 1