Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Five-0
Clan Member
Five-0

Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:37 pm

I would like to become an admin on the jailbreak server.

Steam Name: Mr.Irrelevant

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029789660

Why you want to be admin: I'd like to become an admin on the Brutal server because I enjoy playing on the server very much and I am one of the players that follows the rules. I get very aggravated when people do not follow rules and would like to be able to help with that. Also I work third shift and on my nights off I enjoy playing. I'd like to have the powers when I'm on with no other admins late at night...

Time played on the server: Right about two months, maybe closer to three...

Admin wanted: Jailbreak

Final thoughts: I dont think ive ever had any altercations with anyone on the server so hope i get it...
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Ive only seen you once bro but keep playing and we will see
Back to top Go down
http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
Five-0
Clan Member
Five-0

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 am

Ha. Ask some other guys Ive been around lots... I'll be around though so whenever... affraid
Back to top Go down
brad
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Putting in the good word:

I highly recommend him, he mature, has a good idea of the jailbreak rules and I can tell he would never abuse. Plus unlike all the other admins he seems like he can take a insult every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Five-0
Clan Member
Five-0

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Brad, what are you saying? Huh? You got something to say? LOL No i am just joking...

I appreciate the good words brother. I would say I'm a little more mature than the average jailbreak player... I am 24 and am the po-po. Yeah i get paid to drive fast and pack a .40 around. LoL

I am thinking about a name change soon, but i figured I would wait a little while.
Back to top Go down
Five-0
Clan Member
Five-0

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 pm

I was playing last night about 1am or so... I usually play on Tuesday and Wednesday from about 1am to 5 or so in the AM... Im off work those two nights and am awake so why not some CSS...

Anyway, last night when I was playing it was so hard to play, people doing stupid stuff, terrible warden killing because "he thought it took someone to long to get there so they MUST have been delaying" (which was not the case i was watching)... and also there was a ct that tried warden a couple times that his mic was so low noone could hear it... It was so hard to play and I got so frustrated with everyone arguing that I just went and played on a different server... Sorry... If I was an admin I could help with this... Smile
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Report them in the forum please
Back to top Go down
http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
Five-0
Clan Member
Five-0

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:06 am

I dont like to complain just wanted to mention another reason id like to become admin...

I am changing my name in game to Five-0...
Back to top Go down
Five-0
Clan Member
Five-0

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:36 pm

I'd like to move my application to the gungame server... I love some gungame and would like to be an admin there instead...
Back to top Go down
Five-0
Clan Member
Five-0

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Please add me as an admin on the gun game server... as of right now noone ever plays there and I'd like to spend some time on the server and attempt to make it a more popular server...

I dont want to sit on the server right now because there is no bots... If I had admin and could bring bots in and out and try to get some games going it wouldnt be such a waste of a server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...   Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr.Irrelevant wishes to be less irrelevant...
Page 1 of 1