Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application (Relentless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Relentle$$
Clan Member
Relentle$$

Admin Application (Relentless Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:13 am

Steam Name: Tangoboyz

Steam ID: 20088041

Why you want to be admin: I have been an Admin before with my last clan (FSF) and enjoyed helping out. I am also older (27) and know the rules and don't mess around. There are times when theres no admin on and people get a little out of control.

Time played on the server: I play a lot at night during the week because the spare time @ my job.

Admin wanted: I guess I can start basic and earn my way as I go.

Final thoughts: Like I said I'm not here to mess around, I know the rules and would like to help inforce them on your server. I enjoy playing there very much and think that I could help out at times when there is no admin around. I look forward to playing with ya...

Regards,
Relentless...
Back to top Go down
Vallik
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:01 pm

-snipped by author-

Last edited by Vallik on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relentle$$
Clan Member
Relentle$$

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks Vallik,

And your right, I haven't been here long, maybe a couple months. I have been bouncing between a couple different servers. I've been looking for one that I like the most, to get more involved with. I chose the Brutal server because it’s populated when I play, people are mostly friendly and the maps they have are great.

Only issue I have is that I do play pretty late and sometimes it can get out of hand when Admin’s arn't around. People don't play the rules or the CT's don't give commands and it’s a freeday every round. I miss being a Admin for that reason but I had to leave the other clan because my hours @ work changed and they were never on when I was. I haven't been in a clan in about a year now and want to get back into it. I was a Admin and TWL Team captain for my last clan for about 2 years. A lot of fun. It was more competitive but now I'm just looking to have a good time.

Anyway... Do with me what you wish but I hope that I can earn your trust and help out where I can.

Regards,
Relentless
Back to top Go down
Vallik
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Alright.. I'm an idiot for even posting in an application; it's not my job or place to do it.

I'll +support this, but I'm not going to post in anyone elses. I failed to realize something, so you have my sincere apologies.

Honestly, you're a good guy and should be made admin in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Relentle$$
Clan Member
Relentle$$

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:28 pm

No need to apologize, I did not take offence to anything that you said. All is good my friend...

Relentless...
Back to top Go down
WildStyle
Clan Member
WildStyle

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:08 am

You seem mature,but Ive NEVER seen you on. My approval is Pending
Back to top Go down
Relentle$$
Clan Member
Relentle$$

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 am

All depends on when you play. But now you say it I've never seen you on either. I've played with guys like Brad, Maxxie, n Wingless before...
Back to top Go down
Relentle$$
Clan Member
Relentle$$

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Any update on my APP???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (Relentless   Admin Application (Relentless Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application (Relentless
Page 1 of 1