Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akkere
Clan Member
Akkere

Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT Empty
PostSubject: Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT   Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 am

Reporting: # 154 "oh no this is bad" STEAM_0:0:22065215 25:30 118 0 active

Reason: Faulty CT <Baits but kills for knifing, becomes CT without reading what a CT's limitations and allowances are, freekilled>

Explanation: "oh no this is bad" had joined CTs pretty much the same way most people as faulty CTs do, he didn't read the rules and thus didn't know what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPuekV8FfgQ

He baits and kills me for knifing him. Ok, I can understand that small mistake, that just indicates he didn't read the rules right, but he understands being a CT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgPpR23SAhI

While I'm not 100% sure of this being something against rules, to me it seemed the equivalent to vent camping. There was no reason for him to even be in the vents in the first place, as by the time he killed me and got up, the cells weren't even open...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjvAgrb_Hk

This is what really spooked me, an outright freekill. I guessed what happened was the same thing in link 2 happened to Grease, except the fact he became a rebel pretty much says Grease stabbed him because oh no this is bad shot him. There was no "Out of cell rebel" declared, as shown in the video, so Grease being a rebel was just him defending from Oh no this is bad's unjustified attack.

Punishment: This isn't so much a ban of CT as much as it is keeping an eye on him. He was switched by Wingless later on, so that pretty much stopped everything, and the jailbreak resumed. I'm mostly submitting this report just to say that if he is found CT, tell him to read the rules before he does anything.

Reason why the video is in parts: I was trying to preserve the quality so the text was somewhat legible. It didn't help when Movie Maker's final draft and processing of the video made the text blurry enough, so I had to record the videos themselves again, but in the parts where the problem was happening, as I keep Fraps on constant record.
Disappointing enough, Youtube's processing didn't help either, but it's a lot better compared to that added with WMM's.

Also if you require further witnesses on this matter, the video is also there to present people who were actually there.
Back to top Go down
Wonderdays
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT   Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:45 am

Yea in the 1st vid its clearly freekilling cuz he baited but i think i was online and that i slayed him.

The 2nd vid you jsut got unlucky men, he opend the armory vent and went in it, but it wasnt freekill since the warden say " if your out of your cell your a rebel " at the beggning of the round.

The 3rd vid i dont really see whats happening, is it possible when your vidding to see like the "death message" like who killed who in the top right corner, it would be helpful.

Thanks for your reports.
Back to top Go down
Akkere
Clan Member
Akkere

PostSubject: Re: Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT   Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:37 am

I just wasn't sure if the 2nd/3rd (pure guess on what really happened) was an actual offense, as in, how far the vent camp definition is (like, running around vent without any reason to do so <without suspicion and such>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT   Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting ohnothisisbad of being a faulty CT
Page 1 of 1