Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sneaky Bastards re-application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SneakyBastard
Clan Member

Sneaky Bastards re-application Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Bastards re-application   Sneaky Bastards re-application EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 am

Helloooo
So ive been told the server has been hacked or something, and i dont have my admin. i figured now was a great time to make one here and apply/ask for someone to put it on.

Steam Name: §neakyßastard
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21896466

Why you want to be admin: To keep the server clean of douche bags and fun for everyone.

Time played on the server: As much as possible, but since school started, mostly on the weekends and days off

Admin wanted: well i had super and the hosties admin. !fun and some of the other fun commands would be cool too but its whatever

Final thoughts: Been on the server since...the middle of the summer, and admin here for many months. I also like to do orders and i have a mic (obviously). I know most of the people on the server too

thanks
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valheru
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Bastards re-application   Sneaky Bastards re-application EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:17 pm

I'm going to re-instate you as a admin, since you were before, but I need to see that you're on a little bit. I know it's hard with school and a social life so I don't blame ya.
welcome back
Back to top Go down
SneakyBastard
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Bastards re-application   Sneaky Bastards re-application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:46 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
DJCaZ
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Bastards re-application   Sneaky Bastards re-application EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm

happy having you back sneaky XD
Back to top Go down
DJCaZ
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Bastards re-application   Sneaky Bastards re-application EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:54 pm

happy having you back sneaky XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Bastards re-application   Sneaky Bastards re-application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Bastards re-application
Page 1 of 1