Brutal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Gaming

Bow on your knees, we are your executioner.

HomeHomePageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PieKiller
Clan Member

Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Steam Name: [excLusive] Poloooooo

Steam ID:

"[excLusive]POLOOOOOO" STEAM_0:1:25884115

Why you want to be admin:
I play almost every day, very active and mature. The majority of the time my friends and I are playing there are no admins on and a lot of people who're breaking the rules. I would like to prevent this and provide a fun experience for anyone else playing at the time...

Time played on the server:
I've played for about a month, very active. Not the longest time, although my friends and I have been very active within this short-ish time period, and we(I) plan to remain active for some time..

Admin wanted: Jail-Break server..

Final thoughts:

I'm 18 years old, and a very mature person. I would not abuse in any shape or form, I only want to keep things in line. There are seldom any admins online when I hop on the server and everything seems to be out of line and there's no one around to fix things - leaving everyone unable to play. I would like to be able to change this, keep things in line and prevent people from ruining everyone elses game.
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 pm

this guy is a beast if its the good polo i like him a say yes
Back to top Go down
http://brutalgaming.nstars.org
PieKiller
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Wingless wrote:
this guy is a beast if its the good polo i like him a say yes

Well, there's 3 of us..

I'm [excLusive] tSwizzle, or polo.
I believe the other one may post an application as well.. since we're both very active daily.
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:32 am

he dont use his mic
Back to top Go down
PieKiller
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 pm

I use my mic quite frequently now..
& there's been so many recent cases of free killers and rule-breakers for hours on end where no admin is on and it gets frustrating for everyone D:
Back to top Go down
KEVIN
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 pm

PieKiller wrote:
I use my mic quite frequently now..
& there's been so many recent cases of free killers and rule-breakers for hours on end where no admin is on and it gets frustrating for everyone D:

Ya I am on every weekend because I have school during the week, but there is so much free killing going on when no admins are on. I was tempted to purchase admin if it was available to just stop all that shit. I do see you on every once in awhile, I mostly only see three admins which are Wingless, Ero, and Wonder. I do see you on ever once in awhile and you seem to be a decent person when it comes to following the rules.
Back to top Go down
PieKiller
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 pm

bumping this since noone seems to have looked at it much..

very active, name is now usually 'TaylaSwift or tfiwsalyat'.
Back to top Go down
Wingless
Admin
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:53 pm

on wont look at forums
Back to top Go down
dievas
Clan Member
dievas

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:01 pm

I've never heard of this player. We should ban him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]   Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller] Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application. [Polo/PieKiller]
Page 1 of 1